Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture is the most natural, effective, safe and affordable choice for looking younger and staying healthy.
Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture can:
- Improve collagen production and muscle tone
- Eliminate fine lines and diminish larger wrinkles
- Reduce double chin/sagging neck
- Lift drooping mouth and eyelids
- Reduce bags under the eye area
- Eliminate puffiness
- Decrease pigmentation
- Tighten pores and brighten eyes
- Increase local blood and lymph circulation
- Improve facial complexion and even out skin tone
- Reduce stress; promote health and wellbeing
Cosmetic Acupuncture is a natural alternative aimed at improving the appearance of one’s skin. This rejuvenating and restorative treatment is both cosmetic and therapeutic. Health issues can often affect the appearance of the face/complexion, so by addressing these concerns, you can receive benefits both internally and externally. And best of all each treatment ends with a beautiful Rose Hip Oil facial massage!
Katie Schablon is our Cosmetic Facial Acupuncturist and her treatments are health fund claimable.
How much does it cost?
Individual Treatments – $150 (60 Minutes)
Course of 12 sessions (60 minutes each) – $1200 ($100/session)
How can I book my appointment?
To book an appointment please call 07 5572 6222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org